Funny Friday - Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear

Today’s post is December’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.


Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Follow Me Home…




  1. Where am I? Why isn't there any snow?
  2. Where is Santa, and where are my buddies Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Cornet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen? 
  3. Why isn't my nose red? 
  4. What? I'm not even a reindeer? See, this is why my blogger shouldn't do Funny Friday anymore. She's outta he'e! 
  5. Merry Christmas, friends! And don't forget: Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear! Even if you can't see'em!

Comments