30 Odd Questions Blogfest


During the A-Z Blogging Challenge I met Deb, the Doglady. She's Canadian and a hockey fan, and naturally we have become online friends. How could I refuse an invitation to her #Blogfest to answer 30 Odd Questions?

Also, she assured me people are going to want to read 30 questions and answers about me. Man, I don't like to talk about me that much, but hey, I'm taking one for the team here. 

Let's go:

  1. What did you want to be when you were a kid? Growing up I wanted to be a Mom, a nurse, a kindergarten teacher, an elementary teacher - you can see the pattern here, can't you? When it was time to actually make up my mind I was a bit clueless. I wanted a job that wouldn't require too much effort but pay a lot of money. That's how I ended up with a private bank, hahaha! 
  2. Which “Friends” character do you relate to the most? Why? According to this quiz I am Rachel (I definitely wouldn't mind to look like her!), according to this quiz I am mostly Monica. I wasn't a steady Friends watcher so I wouldn't really know. However, there is a whole post about What character(s) from books, TV or film do you most identify with personally and why?

  3. Do you like your name? Why? It's OK. There aren't a million other girls called Tamara out there.
  4. Are you messy or neat? As I don't like to clean up I try and don't make too much of a mess. I have a husband and a son, though - go figure!
  5. How tall are you? Not exactly sure you can actually call it tall. I'm 5'3''
  6. How tall were you when you were 10? Dunno?! Maybe 4'7''?
  7. What is your guilty pleasure? Hanging out in my PJs all day long, watching mindless stuff on Youtube, drinking coffee, enjoying cinnamon rolls,...
  8. What are you saving money for right now? LV Pochette Métis or Taurillon Capucine 

  9. How many Pringles can you eat at once? Not too keen on Pringles, but I wouldn't mind a good sized bag of BBQ Lays.
  10. Tea or coffee? Definitely dark roasted coffee. I only drink tea when I'm sick - which fortunately doesn't happen often. Fingers crossed!
  11. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I perceive myself as pretty balanced. Consulting Mr Jung shows a tendency to introvert which is probably right.

  12. What will be your Halloween costume this year? I don't do costumes, but I definitely do Halloween. Colin is probably wearing his Darth Vader suit again.
  13. Sweet or salty? Sweet, sweet, sweet! I love my cinnamon rolls, chocolate cakes and cheesecakes. The only time in my life I was craving salty was when I was pregnant. All of a sudden I felt like BBQ chicken and fries.
  14. Favourite social media? Facebook. If you don't already, why don't you like my page?
  15. Who is the last person you kissed? As I'm typing this it's my son Colin.
  16. What is your favourite breakfast? Not looking at the calories I say pancakes with maple syrup or cinnamon apple filling. Other than that Greek yogurt with blue- and raspberries and one measly slice of whole wheat toast with healthy Nutella. Plus coffee! Why didn't I mention coffee first?
  17. When is your birthday? March 2nd, I share this date with my Grandma!


  18. When did you start your blog? 2012. Next month my blog will turn 5 years old! Time to start thinking about the cake!!
  19. What is your opinion on the Kardashians? I live in Switzerland so I am not being bombarded with news about celebrities of this kind. Let's just say in order to win my respect and admiration, people have to actually produce something. 
  20. How would you describe your style? My style in Clothing? Writing? Parenting? Either way I like to believe it's casual.
  21. What colour is your hair? Casual. Oh wait, that was the previous answer, haha. My hair person says my original color is dark blonde, and she applies lots of highlights, so the overall look is pretty blonde, and that's how I feel sometimes.
  22. What colour socks are you wearing? Depending on my sneakers white or black tennis socks. As I was saying. Casual.
  23. What is your dream job? The one I had with Starbucks minus the ridiculous stress caused by tight budgets and schedules. Looking forward "party planner" and "successful book author" both sound pretty good to me. 
  24. Dogs or cats? I like cats. We don't have any pets, though. 
  25. What makes you weird? Really well played pranks like this one.
  26. Celebrity crush? Roman Josi, Swiss heartthrob defenseman with the Nashville Predators. He doesn't feel like a celeb, though, more like the nice guy next door. We met him at Hockey Day Camp for Kids a couple of years ago.

  27. Opinion on cigarettes? They're a PIA. I feel for people who can't quit, but they're just nasty.
  28. Do you want/have children? How many? I have a son, his name is Colin aka Hockey Guy, he's 8.5 years old, and I'm very fortunate to have him. 
  29. Three favourite boy names? Colin, Jason, Ryan - that's actually how we determined our baby's name back then. Both, hubby and I came up with a list of names we liked. Upon comparison we had Colin in common.
  30. Three favourite girl names? Jessica, Crystal, Désirée
There you have it! 30 questions, 30 answers. 

It's your turn now, link up your own post using the Blog Hop tool below and make sure you visit the other participants!
Happy Weekend!

Comments